[Clam-devel] Versioning and Opening recent files for Network Editor

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Wed Dec 27 11:50:00 PST 2006

I just uploaded edgy packages that i built before Pau started debian packaging changes. But I could not build the packages for sid before that. So 0.96 has no sid packages :-(

I think that as we are commiting new changes we should bump Changelog to the next CVS version and having a version mark. I did so with NetworkEditor since I added a new feature (Open recent files), but i notice that Pau also modified the library so, let's bump them all?

A note for newcomers: We control whether to generate nightly builds or stable releases by changing the last version on changelog files. That propagates the version to the about boxes and package names (just windows now) and by placing 'CVS' after the version or not, scons generates a timestamped version number or not. For example:

That's the new cvs version:
2006-12-?? NetworkEditor 0.4.2 CVS
It generates 0.4.2-CVS-20061227

That is the recently released version: