[Clam-devel] doing a Network refactoring now

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Fri Dec 22 10:37:18 PST 2006

david and me are doing a quick pairprogramming session now.

the goal is to fix neteditor bug: changing network topology when playing
causes crash.
then we could do the "more stable neteditor release ever"

for that we redesigned the network - networkplayer relation. now the
player is owned by network. and all public (app) api is provided by network.

we'll try to maintain testfarm in green.

believed to be clean.