[Clam-devel] today's commits

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Thu Dec 28 11:11:16 PST 2006

Well, really few things in addition to the ones Pau already said.
Just, the separation of example packages for the applications and some little changes on the windows download page to prepare fully unassisted releases work we'll do tomorrow.

Ah, and i also did a little CLAM module to integrate video streams on clam networks. Now I can use clam networks as the backend for my TVbox. Using a SMS module that detects children, french models and Antonio Bandera's voices i can filter out all the Christmas commercial and showing my vacation photos instead. That's cool!