[clam-devel] Sample by Sample Processing in Network Editor

Xavier Amatriain xavier at create.ucsb.edu
Thu Dec 21 23:26:07 PST 2006

Find attached a dummy network with sample by sample processing that is
not able to execute on real-time. Compiled the
Processings into NetworkEditor, open the included network and have fun!
If we deem it necessary I can commit things to
svn but we will have to decide where to put them.

And don't forget to select Blocking NP!

ps. You won't be able to reconfigure processings or add them from the
menu as for that you would need to modify a couple
more files, but at this point I don't think it is needed.