[Clam-devel] CLAM 0.97 on my Ubuntu Laptop

Xavier Amatriain xavier at create.ucsb.edu
Tue Jan 30 16:39:36 PST 2007

Preparing the demo for next week I got it almost all worked out. I had
to increase the number of Jack buffers and their size in order to get
the heaviest demos (tonalAnalysis with complex mp3 files) to sound well.

The only weird things I have right now are:

1. When playing back a 22 kHz wave file like Elvis.wav the sample rate
is not correctly configured

2. SMSTools does not sound correctly (lots of underruns). I am assuming
this is using alsa directly but all my other apps using alsa sound ok.

So, all in all I can prepare a nice demo.

--

 *       Xavier Amatriain        *