[Clam-devel] QtDesigner in mac

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Thu Feb 1 12:48:20 PST 2007

Regarding including QtDesigner on the NetworkEditor package I sent again a
mail to the qt mailing list. But i also looked inside the qt code. I didn't
found the MAC specific code but i found a nice environment variable that
could be used to debug plugins loading:

QT_PLUGIN_DEBUG=1

If I knew about it before...

Mac people, please, could you try it with the designer bundle with this
environment var defined and report the message. You may need to run 'scons
bundle' as the 'scons package' does not depend on designer bundle yet.

David.