[Clam-devel] x86_64 breakpoint assembler code

Andreas Calvo flipy.bcn at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 02:25:47 PST 2007

Hi!
I've been trying to compile CLAM libs under linux using a x86_64
environment, and it worked fine, but I've got a bunch of warnings like
"Breakpoint
code unknown for the platform. You can add it defining the CLAM_BREAKPOINT
macro at file Assert.hxx." So I've been googleing around about this topic,
and found nothing more than some papers discussing that the old x86 is not
compatible.
I do have also a macbook with a Core Duo, and in the Assert.hxx isn't
defined this architecture neither...
Any chance to find out what assembler code must I use to those
architectures?

Thanks