[Clam-devel] Working on NASPRO

Stefano D'Angelo zanga.mail at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 18:41:18 PDT 2007

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that the first development version of
the NASPRO core library is almost completed. It is about data types,
memory handling, dynamic linking, information reporting, and, in some
near future, threads and proper OS interfacing.

Now I'm working on the NASPRO objects library, which will instead
support directly already existing plugin (aka processing objects)
formats via modules (much like Imlib2 loaders or gstreamer modules).

Of course at this moment the code is not optimized, probably buggy and
not very consistent, but after all I just started one month ago and
I'm alone, so this is probably the best I could do (there's a TODO
file for NASPRO core, which gives you an idea of what is yet to be
done).

It would be a very good thing if you could give the code a look so
that I can have some feedback before releasing and while developing as
well. All instructions to checkout or browse it are at the following
address:

http://sourceforge.net/svn/?group_id=190105

Hope this all can give you a better idea of what I'd like to achieve.
Sincerely,

Stefano D'Angelo