[Clam-devel] Voice2Midi does not depend in vmqt no more

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Sat Mar 31 10:13:17 PDT 2007

Luckily, V2M just had a dependency on a single class on clam_vmqt. So i just
copied the class and dropped the dependency on clam_vmqt. As I added qt
compilation flags manually maybe V2M build is broken for Mac and Windows.
Those who can, test it because testfarm is not working.

Zack, I think we can safely port V2M to Qt4 by applying your patches just to
this application. No need to wait for SMSTools fully working.

Indeed qtvm was mostly used by SMSTools so we can move the qt3 clam_vmqt files
to SMSTools and, by now keep them in qt3 until the SMSTools rewrite. Or we
could port them and hope it just works well.

A sane procedure could be removing clam_vmqt installation and move files by
file as the build complains, this way we could drop a lot of unused files
without porting them.

Gush?

(Home) vokimon at telefonica adot net