[Clam-devel] Control Surface

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Sat Apr 7 05:39:35 PDT 2007

I just commited (9955) a new processing/widget pair to control two parameters
at once by moving a point on a surface. This way, pair of related parameters
such as F1 and F2 in the experimental vowel synthesis can be explored easily.

Of course you can take it a look on the development screenshots wiki:
http://iua-share.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/Development_screenshots

Future work:
 - Input points (needed for the analysis part of vowel synthesis)
 - Multi point (the same idea we discused with normal control senders sharing
interval)
 - Designer plugin (i'll wait until facing the vowel synthesizer use case)

I am not sure whether the interface is the proper one. I avoided a drag
interface because response in high load networks is low and dragging is very
hard. So i did it, point anywhere the point will move and then, drag if you
want fine tune. This is nice for a single point but of course if we later add
N points dragging is the only way.

Enjoy.

(Home) vokimon at telefonica adot net