[Clam-devel] CLAM and PK widgets

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Wed Apr 11 17:05:23 PDT 2007

Hi, patrick and any one on the list.

I am working on a C++ designer plugin version of pk widgets to integrate them
with CLAM audio application prototyping framework. The framework allows you
to visually build audio applications by prototyping the audio core with a
patch tool and the interface with Qt Designer.

I just ported some of the pkwidgets: a generic button and a generic slider.
Both offer properties to base pixmap from the designer interface. [2] They
really look nice!!

I am open to any collaboration, to split the widgets from CLAM as an
independent library or check the new PyQt4 method to build plugins in python
(published today!). I know we also share some interests on VST/Qt integration
so drop us a line.

(Home) vokimon at telefonica adot net