[Clam-devel] What's blacklisted?

Xavier Amatriain xavier at create.ucsb.edu
Thu May 3 17:05:36 PDT 2007

I have been having a lot of issues with a file that for some odd reason
was not being processed by SCons. This was a file name Data2Audio.hxx
(and .cxx). I went over several names until I discovered that the
"Audio" part of the name is what is making it be disregarded (although
curiously enough I have an "AudioStreamer.hxx" in the same folder that
does work!).

So finally I changed the name completely to DataStreamConverter but I am
still unsure why the file was not being processed. I would say that any
name that is something like *Audio.* seems to be blacklisted but I don't
see that in the SConscript. What I see is:

r'Audio\..+' ,

--
 *       Xavier Amatriain        *