[Clam-devel] refactoring the Factory

Andreas Calvo flipy.bcn at gmail.com
Thu May 31 01:08:43 PDT 2007

First steps towards getting an homogeneous plugin instantiation interfacion
go through registering the ladspa plugins inside the CLAM::Factory (now it's
doing using LadspaFactory, which it's slide different).
So taking a close look to that, I've seen that the Factory it's a template
(obviously) but it does have two sub-classes, Registry and Registrator
(which I think are used to store and map the creators).
I just wanted to make sure that's right, and if there is anything I've to
take into consideration in order to start coding.

Thanks