[Clam-devel] Amount in-control in FrameTransformation base class

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Fri Jun 1 09:47:57 PDT 2007

I'm currently working implementing the automatic control bounds for
prototyper (in other words: let the ui designer forget about the
slider bounds). No commit done so far.

So, in the process of giving meaningful names and bounds to
controls, I found that the FrameTransformation base class defines
an "Amount" control:
http://clam.iua.upf.edu/doc/CLAM-devel-doxygen/classCLAM_1_1FrameTransformationTmpl.html

I guess it was useful only for automating transformations in
SMSTools and, of course, this could be done differently.
So I'm about to experiment moving this Amount InControl to the
concrete classes.

Is it ok? Am I maybe missing something important?

pau