[Clam-devel] Critical windows bug in 1.1: Empty factory

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Mon Jun 18 08:20:59 PDT 2007

For some reason processings are not getting registered in Windows and the
NetworkEditor is fully unusable in that platform.

http://projectes.lafarga.cat/tracker/?func=detail&atid=171&aid=271&group_id=24

We should address the Factory and the Windows build. Pol can you try the
compiled NetEditor you built to reproduce this bug?

I think this bug is so critical it deserves a new release very soon. This
implies not having the repository very unstable since as soon as we could fix
the bug we should be able to release.

David.