[Clam-devel] compilation troubles

bennett kolasinski bennett.kolasinski at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 05:21:11 PDT 2007

I ran 'svn up' this morning and now neither CLAM nor Annotator will build--
for CLAM, XMLStorage.cxx won't compile:
In file included from scons/libs/core/src/XMLStorage.cxx:33:
scons/libs/core/include/CLAM/DomDocumentHandler.hxx:66:2: error: #error
CLAM_USE_XML active but no backend available (libxml++, xerces...)
scons/libs/core/src/XMLStorage.cxx: In member function 'void
CLAM::XmlStorage::Read(std::istream&)':
scons/libs/core/src/XMLStorage.cxx:52: error: invalid use of undefined type
'struct CLAM::DomDocumentHandler'
scons/libs/core/include/CLAM/XMLStorage.hxx:41: error: forward declaration
of 'struct CLAM::DomDocumentHandler'

and Annotator fails here:
src/AudioLoadThread.cxx:45: error: 'class CLAM::MultiChannelAudioFileReader'
has no member named 'GetHeader'

...did I miss a thread about changes in the way things are built?  I see in
the testfarm that all machines (including PPC Mac OS X, like me) seem to
build fine.

thanks,