[Clam-devel] am i losing my mind?

Greg Kellum greg.kellum at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 05:52:29 PDT 2007

Hi,

I've been having a puzzling problem using port communication.  On the sender
side I've been retrieving a spectrum object from an OutPort, adding some
data to it, and then sending it to another Processing.  On the receiver side
I've been retrieving the spectrum object from an InPort object, but
suddenly, the data isn't there any more.  And this only happens on the
second rather than the first frame of data!!?  Does anyone know what might
be causing this behavior?

Here's some screen output:

Size of mResidualSpectrumOutput.GetData().GetSize(): 513
calling SMSSynthesis.Do();
SMSSynthesis: mInputResSpectrum.GetData().GetSize(): 0

Best,
Greg