[Clam-devel] problem compiling 2

Greg Kellum greg.kellum at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 14:18:13 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I did a clean check-out, and the problem I had compiling the source
disappeared.  I had two compiled versions of the same file, and I
think that must have been causing the problem.  The funny thing is
though that I thought this might have been the problem, and I deleted
the build directory as well as the scons/libs/processing directory,
but that didn't help.  It would nice if there was a scons clean
command that would delete all the object files...

Best,
Greg