[Clam-devel] related links

Hernán Ordiales h at ordia.com.ar
Tue Jul 10 10:13:44 PDT 2007

On 7/10/07, Roman Goj <roman.goj at gmail.com> wrote:
> > i think CLAM only provides mp3 only as matter of space... anyway a
> > couple of short examples in wav or links wouldn't hurt
> >
> > maybe look here? http://freesound.iua.upf.edu/
>
> Thanks, great! I should've found that while I was doing my MP spike,
> would've come in useful :)
>
> I also like the sounds here - single notes sampled in really big files:
> http://theremin.music.uiowa.edu/MIS.html
> :)

i saw it once, but as you says: thanks for reminding me it ;-)

funny story: a time ago i discovered that i had parumi delicious user
bookmarked (added in my look net) for months without knew about him or
about he's related with CLAM project...

if someone else has a delicious account and wants to share links, here
mi user: http://del.icio.us/yucon

--
Hernán
http://h.ordia.com.ar