[Clam-devel] clam compilation errors

Greg Kellum greg.kellum at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 02:22:46 PDT 2007

Hi,

I did an update yesterday from SVN of the clam/CLAM repository, and the
codebase no longer compiles.  I checked the test farm to see if it's
compiling on other computers, but Linux feisty is the only system shown, and
at the moment it's in the middle of a compilation cycle.  So, I can't tell
whether it works or not.  In any case I updated again two minutes again, and
the codebase still isn't compiling, because of problems with
RunTimeProcessingLibraryLoader.cxx.  Could whoever has been working on this
class fix this?

Best,
Greg