[Clam-devel] Ubuntu package dependency loop?

CHRISTOPHER TIGNOR ctignor at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 1 14:32:28 PDT 2007

Hello,

I'm trying to install the newtork editor on my Ubuntu Feisty system.
All the other clam packages have installed fine but when I try to install
the latest 1.1.0-1_i386.deb network editor package it says:

Error: Dependency not satisfiable: clam-networkeditor-examples

When I try to then install the latest networkeditor-examples package it asks
for network-editor.

I admit to being a ubuntu (and linux) novice - I did add the source lines
for feisty into the /etc/apt/sources.list file.

Any ideas?

Thanks,