[Clam-devel] question about flow network algorithms

abe kazemzadeh kazemzad at usc.edu
Thu Oct 11 10:54:08 PDT 2007

Hi again,

(I decided to put this in a different email b/c it's a different topic).
 I'm taking an algorithms class this semester and we're studying network
flow algorithms now.  The whole concept reminded me of clam networks, but I
was wondering how far the similarity goes... Does clam use any of the
network flow algorithms like Ford-Fulkerson or Edmonds-Karp?  I'm just
curious b/c it seems to have some similarities.  Also it would be cool to
see a concrete implementation b/c the class is all theory/pen and paper...

Thanks!
Abe