[Clam-devel] My adventures with sample by sample processing (part II)

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Wed Jan 3 09:51:57 PST 2007

Xavier Amatriain wrote:

> In all, it is clear that the model is valid and workable but we need a
> little refactoring in
> order to make it feasible. It is good though that we have at least a
> first approach and
> testbed for this development and it should not take much time.

yes, it's very nice to have a testbed and a (experimental)
implementation as reference.

about the token delay. have you tried to do something like
_queue.reserve(max) ?

about the gui: i suggest you to profile the network with prototyper and
no ui at all

about the static scheduling: i want more details please. that sounds
interesting!
of course, there is another level of optimizations. automatically
generate code for the (concrete) firings.
this could probably be done in highlevel language (python) only
examining the .clamnetwork file.

believed to be clean.