[Clam-devel] My adventures with sample by sample processing (part II)

Xavier Amatriain xavier at create.ucsb.edu
Wed Jan 3 12:29:13 PST 2007

The only reason is that I evolved this from the BasicFlowControl and
ended up using the same Do() structure. Besides, I wanted to avoid any
performance time penalty so adding many processing pointers at
configuration time is not an issue as long as then all I have to do is
traverse a list on execution.

--

 *       Xavier Amatriain        *