[Clam-devel] call for mac powerpc people

Xavier Amatriain xavier at create.ucsb.edu
Wed Jan 31 09:47:38 PST 2007

I am also giving it a shot (in parallel with a zillion other things). I
couldn't even get pass the configure step. It is having problems
compiling the vmqt. I guess the issue is that I need qt4 for this module
but, isn't this module supposed to be compiled only for NetworkEditor?
Where does QTDIR have to point when compiling the libs?

I am assuming that is the problem because the messages I get from scons
are far more cryptical, complaining about incorrect options and so on in
the vmqt.py file.

On Tue, 2007-01-30 at 12:46 -0600, CHRISTOPHER TIGNOR wrote:
> I will try to make time for this over the next couple days.
>
> Thanks,
>

> On 1/30/07 11:34 AM, "Pau Arumi" <parumi at iua.upf.edu> wrote:
>

> > getting a powerpc mac at our university is proving harder than expected.
> > so anyone owning one volunteers to build dmgs?
> >
> > if so, just follow this
> > http://iua-share.upf.edu/wikis/clam_draft/Mac_OSX_BUILD
> >
> > and for each app do:
> > $ scons package