[Clam-devel] call for mac powerpc people

Xavier Amatriain xavier at create.ucsb.edu
Wed Jan 31 10:22:35 PST 2007

uhm... still does not work. I get the same kind of errors with QTDIR
undefined:

TypeError: ParseConfig() got an unexpected keyword argument 'unique':
  File "SConstruct", line 348:
    configureModules(clam_env)
  File "SConstruct", line 170:
    vmqt_env = configure_vmqt(audioio_env)
  File "SConstruct", line 159:
    if not setup_vmqt_environment( vmqt_env, conf ) :
  File "/Users/xavier/trunk/CLAM/scons/libs/modconf/vmqt.py", line 16:
    vmqt_env.ParseConfig('pkg-config qt-mt --libs --cflags', unique=0)

ps. If I remove "unique" I get a different error elsewhere.