[Clam-devel] SVN update

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Tue Feb 6 11:55:02 PST 2007

Past an hour, hopefully, svn packages for feisty will be at:
deb http://clam.iua.upf.edu/download/linux-ubuntu-feisty/svnsnapshots ./
We are not changing package's version numbers to reflect svn version so be
carefull with next updates.

NetworkEditor SVN update:
* Fix: 'Quit' action was not implemented
* Added shortcuts for Quit and Print
* Not telling KDE that networks are xml lets us to be the default action
* FilePlayer example includes an oscilloscope. Better layout.

CLAM SVN update:
* Fix: Not reconfiguring processings after start them in BlockingNetworkPlayer

Pau, this last bug was the one we found using Alsa. When we rewrote the
players API to get Portaudio working in Windows, do you remember a apparently
superfluous call to ReconfigureAllProcessings? After the rewrite I left it in
a wrong place. Now I just removed it. Hope it was really superfluous ;-) At
least the AudioOut seems to work.

David.