[Clam-devel] Testfarm broken

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Mon Feb 12 11:53:25 PST 2007

Pau, the test farm is broken because it doesn't find the cppunit .pc. The
testfarm machine was still Dapper and we removed the old cppunit hack that
was there just to support dapper. I'm trying some hacks that preserve the
pkg-config method when available. But, anyway, supported ubuntu platforms are
edgy and feisty aren't they?

There was another reason for the testfarm to fail. Some examples need vmfl :-(
I ported the simpler ones (just using an open file dialog) to Qt, and
commented out the rest.

David.