[Clam-devel] CHANGES policy

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Fri Feb 16 12:34:44 PST 2007

En/na David García Garzón ha escrit:
> http://iua-share.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/Devel:Changelog_release_policy
>
> The problem is that it just takes into account the last version commited for
> the CHANGES file itself, not the last one on the overall repository. Maybe we
> could use the 'svn info' method just when the .svn directory exists to be
> more accurate.

just for the record: we've already done this (using the local svn
revision instead of CHANGES file, if available).

after a little clean-up it really deserves a blog entry because
I think this (both the policy and the python module) can be
very useful for other projects.

have a good "carnestoltes" weekend!

Pau