[Clam-devel] Re: Disable state is no more

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Thu Feb 22 11:38:32 PST 2007

Sorry, some context: I am talking about the Processing's states (Running,
Ready and Unconfigured). 'Disabled' was a old legacy state that some code
still used. See the cute diagram at the doxygen documentation for more
details on processing states.

http://clam.iua.upf.edu/doc/CLAM-doxygen/classCLAM_1_1Processing.html#_details