[Clam-devel] CLAM and NASPRO

Xavier Amatriain xavier at create.ucsb.edu
Sat Feb 24 23:47:32 PST 2007

Stefano, good to see you here.

Btw, I was also talking to Tim Blechmann a couple of days ago. He is
presenting pnpd, a new
environment a la PD that also shares many commonalities in LAC this year.

It's a pity I can't be in LAC as there are many interesting
presentations :( I'd like to hear'
what Lazzirini has done in the PySndObj module because it sounds to me a
lot like something
we have been talking about adding into CLAM for some time.