[Clam-devel] [LADSPA] patch for adding all available ladspa plugins in the processing tree

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Thu Mar 8 09:23:48 PST 2007

find attached a corrected version of the patch.

andreas and me have been discussing (i mean, presentially) how to
develop this further, and it involves changing many lines of this
patch. so i wont commit it as is but will wait for more changes.
if you want to try the patch (this or any other) do the following
being in the root dir of svn tree:

$ patch -p0 < andreas-explore-ladspa.patch

good news is that the redesign will imply making the processing
factories more flexible and powerful so that they will give an
homogeneous interface to instantiate any kind of processing
(native or from any plugin architecture) while hiding all the
instantiation information. quite an exciting redesign!

pau

En/na Pau Arumi ha escrit: