[Clam-devel] Re: ladspa progress

Andreas Calvo flipy.bcn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 03:22:37 PDT 2007

I've forgot to add a regular CHANGELOG:

+ finished (quick and dirty) LadspaFactoryTest
+ created NetworkEditor/src/LadspaFactory.hxx
+ added ladspaFactory to ProcessingTree
    - created factory
    - add creators for all plugins
    - set factoryID in drag object
+ made LadspaFactory a singleton
+ moved DummyLadspa to LadspaWrapper
+ created LadspaWrapperCreator
+ use CLAM::Processing
+ use hidden column 1 in ProcessingTree to store the className (or factorID)