[Clam-devel] ladspa progress

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Mon Mar 19 05:48:46 PDT 2007

a couple of follow-up comits:
 * (hopefully) fixed compilation when USE_LADSPA is undefined. (red in
windows)
 * fixed LadspaNetwork::RegisteredKeys() (forgot to return the result! )

now the LadspaFactory keys seems ok. but NE crashes when dropping a
ladspa object.
the problem is in NaiveFlowControl.

[Switching to Thread -1249360176 (LWP 9124)]
0xb7f42a7a in CLAM::NaiveFlowControl::ProcessingAddedToNetwork ()
   from /home/parumi/local/lib/libclam_core.so.0
(gdb) bt
#0  0xb7f42a7a in CLAM::NaiveFlowControl::ProcessingAddedToNetwork ()
   from /home/parumi/local/lib/libclam_core.so.0
#1  0xb7f46077 in CLAM::Network::AddProcessing ()
   from /home/parumi/local/lib/libclam_core.so.0
#2  0xb7f463da in CLAM::Network::AddProcessing ()
   from /home/parumi/local/lib/libclam_core.so.0
#3  0xb7f46abd in CLAM::Network::AddProcessing ()
   from /home/parumi/local/lib/libclam_core.so.0
#4  0x081286f2 in NetworkCanvas::addProcessing (this=0x825dd70, point=
      {xp = 217, yp = 210}, type=@0xbffc4d14)
    at src/generated/../NetworkCanvas.hxx:396

En/na Pau Arumi ha escrit: