[Clam-devel] clam-0.99

oc2pus at arcor.de oc2pus at arcor.de
Tue Mar 20 03:55:31 PDT 2007

Am Dienstag, 20. März 2007 schrieb David García Garzón:
> Great! on the next hours 1.0 will be released, so prepare to repackage ;-)
>
> I would like to do some kind of conditional compilation so we can share the
> spec file for Fedora and SuSe. I am just starting to understand how to
> hacking spec files. So, any ideas?
I'm using often this to decide the distribution:

### Define the distribution-specific name parts
%define is_mandrake	%(test -e /etc/mandrake-release && echo 1 || echo 0)
#%define is_suse     %(test -e /etc/SuSE-release     && echo 1 || echo 0)
%define is_suse		1
%define is_fedora	%(test -e /etc/fedora-release   && echo 1 || echo 0)

%define dist		redhat
%define disttag		rh

%if %is_mandrake
%define dist		mandrake
%define disttag		mdk
%endif
%if %is_suse
%define dist		suse
%define disttag		suse
%endif
%if %is_fedora
%define dist		fedora
%define disttag		rhfc
%endif

so with %is_suse  ... %endif you can swithc to suse-specific parts.

hava fun
Toni