[Clam-devel] ladspa in-controls commit

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Tue Mar 27 10:15:28 PDT 2007

in LAC we found that most ladspa plugins where silent or crashing.
the problem was ladspa-wrapper while establishing ladspa in-control
data pointers.
since we badly wanted to hear the TAPS CEO (Chief Executive Oscillator)
(which we learnt about it last night on a bar) we started the fix in
our flight back to barcelona :-)
moreover the commit contains a proof-of-concept test of using default
values. it have to be improved (hi andreas :-))

  * fix in ladspa wrapper: now in-control pointers are set at
    each Do()
  * ladspa feature: using default in-control values.