[Clam-devel] Fwd: clam

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Tue Mar 27 18:55:15 PDT 2007

Nice to listen about someone compiling on 64bits. We have not tried 64bits at
all, so your friend will popup a bunch issues regarding 32bitness, for sure.
I remember having seen somewhere in CLAM bitwise code that may fail on
64bits. For example on the aiff file handling. A simple grep on '0x.F' tells
me some files related to audio and midi file handling. We'll try to help him
as much as we can. Suggest him to subscribe the list if he's not subscribed
yet.

Regarding the configure error, as the message says, the 'config.log' gives
more information on what's happening. Could you send it to the list? Thanks.

David.