[Clam-devel] two new patches in bug tracker

Zach Welch zach-clam-devel at splitstring.com
Thu Mar 29 16:12:26 PDT 2007

On Thursday 29 March 2007 10:40, Pau Arumi wrote:
> in order to commit the patch i'd like to have 2 things fixed:
> - (important) default widget is the horizontal one, not vertical

I have attached a new patch to this e-mail that includes a new change to the
default value (a one-liner in OutControlSender.cxx).  This will only affect
newly dropped widgets, as saved networks will use the stored property value.
Since the GUI did not use it, users probably left it with the default value.

To preserve the visual appearance of your existing networks, the following
command will convert all vertical sliders to horizontal.  The -i means modify
in-place, so be sure back-up before trying this on your important networks:

	sed -i -e 's,\(<ControlRepresentation>\)Vertical,\1Horizontal,' *.clamnetwork

In addition to the changed default, I refactored the ControlSenderWidget code
to make it easier to read, modify, and copy.  The functionality is the same.

Cheers,

Zach