[Clam-devel] Control objects

Albert Graef Dr.Graef at t-online.de
Mon Apr 2 01:52:05 PDT 2007

Pau Arumi wrote:
> ok. do you have any pointers to available lockfree queues?

Jack sources (ringbuffer.h/c). IIRC, PortAudio also has a ringbuffer
implementation, and Grame's MidiShare includes some lockfree queue data
structure as well. Or just google for lockfree ringbuffer, it should
turn up plenty of information.

> probably not. but it works the obvious way.

Thanks for the code snippets, I'll try that.

> btw, we have already started working with Faust integration.

Great! :)

Albert

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af
Dept. of Music-Informatics, University of Mainz, Germany
Email:  Dr.Graef at t-online.de, ag at muwiinfa.geschichte.uni-mainz.de
WWW:    http://www.musikinformatik.uni-mainz.de/ag