[Clam-devel] Bye, vmqt. Please test it in windows and mac

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Mon Apr 2 04:30:05 PDT 2007

At last we could get ride of most of the old vmqt module.

We need urgent multiplatform testing as the testfarm server is down due to hw
problems. Check the last item on the commit log below.

commit 9913
 * vmqt module sources not already moved to SMSTools moved to
   CLAM/deprecated
 * removed vmqt scons module and scons related files
 * scons/libs/modconf/vmqt.py moved to CLAM/deprecated as it added some
   Windows settings not related to qt

(Home) vokimon at telefonica adot net