[Clam-devel] PATCH: new File class heirarchy

Zach Welch zach-clam-devel at splitstring.com
Tue Apr 10 17:19:03 PDT 2007

On Tuesday 10 April 2007 16:05, Xavier Amatriain wrote:
> No, no. I wasn't saying that needs to be solved "before" the patch, I
> just pointed to the underlying and longer term discussion. Actually, my
> previous email (talking about the three issues) was precisely in that
> direction: my vote is for accepting the patch as is and discuss on the
> other issues in parallel.

I hope Pau feels the same way at this point.

I have been listening to all of the strategic discussion aimed my way, even if
I have not yet responded to it.  So far, all of the requests have a degree of
sense to them, and I feel more can be gained by accomodating all of your
subtle (and not-so-subtle) requests with working code.

Cheers,

Zach