[Clam-devel] Re: [pksampler-devel] CLAM and PK widgets

Patrick Stinson patrickkidd at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 10:27:26 PDT 2007

How does it break the distribution? It is not possible to install the
packages in parallel, true, but manually installing the current
version should get the code to work. What exactly happens when you do
that? Also, what is the current pyqt4 version in the suse distro?

--
Patrick Kidd Stinson
http://www.patrickkidd.com/