[Clam-devel] breaking news: cia is tracking clam!

Pau Arumí parumi at iua.upf.edu
Fri Apr 13 01:55:44 PDT 2007

don't worry, it's for good ;)
http://cia.vc/stats/project/clam

yesterday andreas told me that he'd like to have a commits mailing list
 to be aware of all changes (even the ones we forget to announce in
 the list). well, this page provides rss feed for that, i think that might
 suffice, specially if using rss tools like akregator.
btw, since i use akregator and discovered gmane, which also allows
 list posting, i decided to unsubscribe from some high-traffic
 mailing-lists.

pau

ps: svn+ssh users, don't forget to register at cia.