[Clam-devel] Broken ControlTrace functional tests

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Tue Apr 24 11:43:16 PDT 2007

Testfarm is still in read because of the last added ControlTrace
tests. I've checked that the failing code is in
ControlTrace::ConcreteConfigure, in XML restore.
	try {
		XMLStorage::Restore(mTrace, mConfig.GetTraceFile().c_str());
	}
	catch (XmlStorageErr &e)
	{
		AddConfigErrorMessage(e.what());
		return false;
	}

I've tried with a file saved from NetworkEditor but no luck:
$ cat /home/parumi/clam/testdata/Input.clamtrace
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no" ?>
<trace version="1">

   <events/>

</trace>

Zach, can you please send the needed files in testdata?
Btw, we'll convert the testdata repo in a public svn soon

pau