[Clam-devel] CLAM, Scons... and Eclipse

Xavier Amatriain xavier at create.ucsb.edu
Tue May 1 17:05:17 PDT 2007

My mini-tutorial for working with CLAM from Eclipse. I am feeling my
vim/Emacs/XCode/Visual days are finally coming to an end.

http://iua-share.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/Devel/Eclipse

The page is indexed from the devel main page but maybe if other people
try it out we might want to promote it.

--
 *       Xavier Amatriain        *