[Clam-devel] New cool NetworkEditor feature
parumi at iua.upf.edu
Wed May 9 12:19:53 PDT 2007
Andreas and me have programmed a cool new feature this afternoon:
Double-click on an in-control automatically creates an
OutControlSender with correct bounds.
Take a look at this screenshot:
Without this feature it would have taken ages to give proper
values (min, max, name,... ) to these many ControlSenders!
Now it's as simple as double-clicking each control.
TODO: add the action to the contextual menu.
As you can see in the changelog, this involved adding bounds
state to the CLAM::InControl. Now only ladspa wrapper use it, but
many processings should. So it's a matter of adding then in
ConcreteConfigures. Commits and patches on this are very
welcome. And I think it's a good starting point for new
* New feature to NetworkEditor: double-click on an in-control
automatically creates an OutControlSender with correct bounds
** NetworkCanvas: new addOutControlSenderProcessing(...) method
** ProcessingBox: several new methods to get InControl
properties (i.e. bounds)
* Enriched InControl interface with bounds (lower, upper) and a
isBounded() hint set to false by default
* Added UnitTests for new InControl bounds interface
* LadspaWrapper uses ladspa bounds hints to update its InControl
* NetworkEditor shows InControl Bounds information as a tooltip
(mouse over in-control)
More information about the clam-devel