[Clam-devel] impossible to compile CLAM in debug

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Tue May 15 07:26:21 PDT 2007

En/na Xavier Amatriain ha escrit:
> Hi,
>
> You mean release=0, right? In any case, I have been debugging
> these past few weeks and find it extremely difficult to know what
> is going on when I change compile options. Have you tried recompiling
> all? Do you at least get debug symbols?

i've discovered it was my fault: i wasn't doing "scons configure"
that's probably the same problems you are experimenting.
now, only "scons configure" translate the scons options to
compile parameters.
this happen in this file: clam_dependent_libs_checks.py i didn't
find it because i was looking at SConscripts

david and me have just talked about it: the obvious solution
consist in automatically force the configure each time an option
is redefined. i think it's quick to do

pau