[Clam-devel] [Fwd: Sample by Sample Processing in CLAM]

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Wed May 16 03:55:24 PDT 2007

En/na Xavier Amatriain ha escrit:

> Find attached first fully functional sample by sample network in CLAM

nice!

> (simple 5th order FIR filter). In order to get a network like this to
> work without glitches you have to adjust Jack's buffer size and restart
> it every time you stop/start NetworkEditor (dunno why).

what do you mean by "adjust jack's buffer size"? you need to go
changing its value on each jackd activation?
(if you mean that jackd only works with some specific
buffer-size/number of periods. that's a known issue with a lot of
hardware)
anyway i'd like to test it here.

> I still need to refactor some of the code but I am unsure how to
> proceed. Should I send a patch with all the new files? I think these new
> processings would require a new folder in src/Processing/SampleBySample.

yes i'd like to test it and integrate it.
how to proceed? if your diff only adds new processings do ahead
commiting them. if it changes ports/flow-control classes (i guess
it does) send the patch first.