[Clam-devel] [Fwd: Sample by Sample Processing in CLAM]

Pau Arumi parumi at iua.upf.edu
Thu May 17 07:16:01 PDT 2007

At revision 10125 Xavier's sample-by-sample processings and
networks landed onto the trunk.

Also, I've found and corrected some bugs like repeated
#ifndef/#define __BINARYAUDIOAdd__
in SampleBySample/ headers. Actually I've changed all the ifndef
tags to reflect the file name.

I was not able to run the example network with jack, but i think
it is not related to the audio backend. Because tested with the
OfflinePlayer (i find it more useful everyday) it get stuck
taking a lot of cpu.

./OfflinePlayer example-data/SMSTransposition.clamnetwork
example-data/jaume-voice.mp3 out.wav

I didn't try it with other config parameters. Xavi, can you check
when OfflinePlayer is working for you and when not. If you have
local modifications, a clean checkout may be worth it.

pau

En/na Xavier Amatriain ha escrit: