[Clam-devel] Token Delay in NetworkEditor

Xavier Amatriain xavier at create.ucsb.edu
Thu May 17 09:40:16 PDT 2007

I was planning on adding more template specializations of TokenDelay in
NetworkEditor. I am specially interested in  adding the
TokenDelay<Spectrum>. Having this we could finally crete a network that
would mimic completely our old spectralDelay app.

The question is: should I take the same approach as I did with
DataDelay? That is: derive a non-template class and override the
GetClassName method for each template specialization. Typedef does not
work in this context because we need to override that method in
particular for storing/loading the processing.

Where should such specializations live? In TokenDelay.cxx or better in
each corresponding folder (like TokenDelay<Spectrum> would be in
SpectralTransformations.

--
 *       Xavier Amatriain        *